Are you looking for a hands-on job that pays well? Currently, Auburn Chevrolet Buick GMC in Auburn, New York is looking for new service technicians. We offer jobs for mechanics in Auburn—especially professionals with automotive repair skills.
Being a service technician can be a rewarding career if you love working with your hands and are passionate about cars. Here are three benefits to being a service technician at a car dealership:
- Promising career growth: The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the job outlook for service technicians to remain steady through 2030. With nearly 300 million vehicles registered in the United States, there will always be work to do here in Auburn.
- Endless variety: As a service technician, you will have a wide range of tasks to do each day. You might do oil changes, change brakes, and repair a transmission all in one day.
- Job satisfaction: Being able to solve problems and help people return to their normal lives offers rewarding job satisfaction. Every day offers a different challenge!
A career as a service technician at our car dealership can keep you steadily employed and pad your bank account. As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Hands-on training
- Paid training opportunities to boost your skills and career
- Access to the latest vehicle models and technology
- A way to help your neighbors in Auburn with their transportation needs
- Steady weekly work hours with a fair salary
Apply for a job at Auburn Chevrolet Buick GMC as a technician by visiting our website and filling out the form. We look forward to working with you!